Welcome to my blog where I share what is on my mind at the moment! Hope you enjoy reading!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So many things to do, so little time

My subscription is ending on August 10. That means 7 days from today. Here's a list of what I need to do before subscription ends:

Crafting: I need so many black pearls. Both on Ashley (part of her quest - I want her to be a Master Artisan too) and Stephanie (I want to craft mannequin, bamboo fountain, and most importantly=carousel: they all need black pearls...)

Questing: Seeing that I couldn't really possibly level up my ice to grand with all the stuff I need to do, I am just focusing on fire - Ashley WillowWhisper: she's level 47 right now [getting ready with Crystal Grove-yay, spiders.]

PvP: Now that both Ellie and Ashley have full gear, that leaves me. I currently have around 400 tickets, yay, let's try to get about 600 more. And if I can, an addition 200 more tickets for Warlord Trophy :D

House: I am still in the process of decorating my house. I have spent over 100,000 gold redecorating my house already... What I really need are more books for my Library... That means more ravens-JOY to the world. Let's just hope the house is ready for the Twin Party :D

To wrap up for the day, check out the pictures I attached. Weird glitch >.<



1 comment: