Welcome to my blog where I share what is on my mind at the moment! Hope you enjoy reading!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The nice people of this game [:

I will start this blog entry off with a little short story of a match today.

I was dueling on my life wizard with my balance friend, Brandon. This isn't the usual 2v2 dueling combo that I would do but I tried it out anyway. When the match started, I found myself facing a life and myth. Note: Life and myth is a scary combination.

We got lucky and went first. The battle went on for I think about 45 minutes. It was very fun and challenging. I didn't think we would won but I guess it's nice having 35% resist and weaknesses lol ^^ Afterward, the people just wish us good luck in the game and hope to see us around, which was very nice of them.


The reason I'm talking about this because lately, people would not even bother to say "gg" and just yell stuff out like:
You win because you go first!
How cheap, you use life dispel and you're not even life
We could have won, wish I didn't lost connection
People, I would like to remind you that this is a game. When you're in a duel, half of your chances of winning depends on your luck and how much your deck love you. I know very well that if those myth and life go first, we would have been dead. But guess what, it's not fair all the time. Just accept a loss because this has happened to us all before. Just because you get disconnected, that doesn't mean we havent. It's all normal, no need to get so upset and call others noobs...

Anyway, staying back on my happy mood, I am on a winning streak so far. Only lost two duels because my connection went wacky. Congrats to Destiny FrostBlossom on getting your robe and boots! And I am working on my fire so that she can duel. Just finish yarbirds quest so I am going to learn infection soon.

Speaking of which, I traded my ice sword over to her. Plus, with the help of my good friend Michael, his sister Bailey, and a central member, I got my briskbreeze ring right on first try. Here's Ashley WillowWhisper!



Last but not least, two fun pictures:


Originally a ninja pig gathering but then a treant gathering instead >.<


Woot, go gobblers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment