Welcome to my blog where I share what is on my mind at the moment! Hope you enjoy reading!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Selena Gomez and Test Realm?!!

I wake up this morning,
my head feeling wizzy,
it's time for school ,
but I am still sleepy,
I made a decision.


I didn't eat breakfast,
but I did get some snacks,
rushed off to get dress,
I feel like I need a smack,
I made a decision.


As I sit on the bus,
I ate some string cheese,
All the while thinking,
I should go to sleep early,
I made a decision.



Now you ask, what does this poem have anything to do with Selena Gomez and Test Realm? Well, I thought it would be nice to make up a poem about my lack of sleep these days. Schools have been stressing me out a lot and with the load of homework I have, I am finding it hard to keep up with Wizard101. My sub is going to end this 16th and in a way, I am actually very happy.


I will not be playing the game a lot more, but I will be on central checking on the new updates and such. Now, if you have been hiding under a rock, Selena Gomez is the new Teen Icon. I am perfectly fine with it, but still thinking all of this is really strange... Maybe I will go more in-depth with a blog entry over the weekend so be on the lookout for that. And finally, something new is actually happening. The test realm is out, yay!


How is this a good thing? Well, it's a step in getting to know more about Celestia. Speaking of which, Olivia provided us with a short video featuring Selena talking about Wizard101. You can find that here. However, what I wanted to point out is this:







[Thank you to Jacob LightHeart for providing the pictures]


And in case you don't know what the first and second images are, I am assuming they are the new astral spells. And look, we are going to get that awesome shark mount!


Last but not least, check out this awesome contest, Wizard101 Motivational Poster, by Fiona WildBlood. I am a fan of motivational posters because most of them actually amuse me.


And the Ravens Run event is this Saturday, please don't forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment