Welcome to my blog where I share what is on my mind at the moment! Hope you enjoy reading!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's time to par-tay!

Hello there wizards and witches!

Let me just start this out by saying there are so many things going on right now! First off, lets talk about the main subject of my blog today, parties.

May 15th at 7:00 PM CST
Event: Wizard 101 Central Masked Ball
Host(s): Nightmaress, AgentNightmare
Type: Formal Party
More Information

May 16th time TBA
Event: Deception The Wizard 101 Central Movie Release Party
Host(s): Dragon Girl
Type: Movie Release Party
More Information

May 21 at 7:00 PM CST
Event: The Chaotic Party and Contest
Host(s): ChaoticLee
Type: Party and Contest
More Information

May 22 at 6:00 PM CST
Event: Rogue's party
Host(s):Rogue21
Type: Party
More Information (see post 3 in thread)

May 23 at 7:00 PM CST
Event: Wizard 101 Prom
Host(s):Shippo1, halikdu
Type: Party
More Information

That's a lot of parties within two weeks don't you think so? The chances that I will be at these parties are high. For the masked ball, I am friend with Destiny. For the prom, I am the decorator so gotta be there for people who think the house looks awesome Special thanks to Event Calendar thread, made by Nesogara.

Now, in case you have been elsewhere, the winners of Wizard101 Central's 100th PvP Tournament are:



1st Place


Trilon

2nd Place


$cottiedubs


3rd Place


Dapangrulez


Honorable mention to Nick S.

Congrats to all three!

I hope everyone have a great weekend and see you all at the parties!
P.S. 2 more weeks of school! Eep!


UPDATE: Do you guys think I should buy a user-page or pet on central here?

No comments:

Post a Comment