Welcome to my blog where I share what is on my mind at the moment! Hope you enjoy reading!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy St. Patrick Day!

Since it is St. Patrick Day, I decided to visit Nightshade. I was just about to give up when two wizards, out of nowhere, needed help so I joined in the fight. Talk about luck, after that battle, I got Scepter of the shield. Afterward, my sister Christina joined me with labyrinth, and guess what?!!! I got the life deck! This is an important day in history! It means time to party! It means dancing banana!


Here is a picture of the both of us after fighting Gallium:



Here is the both of us in St. Patrick Color(s)!



Since it is St. Patrick day, Christina and I donated free cards in the Shopping District. It was fun!
Enjoy your holiday everyone!

Read more: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/blog.php?b=1390#ixzz0im6nER2A

No comments:

Post a Comment