Welcome to my blog where I share what is on my mind at the moment! Hope you enjoy reading!

Monday, April 12, 2010

When it is a life vs. life tournament...

...always carry around some reshuffles. If you don't have feints, it also make a big difference in a one hour match or four hours long.

Earlier, I was dueling with Lindsey (angelbaby2181) and I must say it was one heck of a duel! It is my longest tournament duel ever! The reason was because we reshuffle several times, and neither of us are fully attacking. While Lindsey was focusing on attacking me, I kept attacking her minion lol. The duel went on like that for a long time. There was one point where Lindsey dealed a hit with about 2000 damage and almost got me defeated. However, with my luck going first, I quickly healed and my minion did the same.

All the while, my stomach was begging for food. What I learn from this duel is that carrying around some feints can really make a big difference. The match also gave me another reason why I should learn reshuffle. I realized that with reshuffle, the match would have been much longer... But, if I have reshuffle, it also mean that I wouldn't have to keep passing and wait till a spell hit me...

Even though it was long and made my body all stiff and sore, I really enjoy it! What a great way to spend a Sunday evening, right? Anyway, I would like to thank my friend Daniel (InuYasha) and Valdus (Wicked Fire Wizard) for being at the arena to cheer me on, even though I lost anyway XD Other members who also stopped by to watch are Alex (Alex Deathflame), Destiny (Nighmares), Autumn (Autumn Ice), Michael (Sandley7) and a few others who I don't quite remember names, sorry


That's all for tonight everyone!
For more information on the Head of the Class - Life, click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Deadly Strike - This spell can only be used when your mercenary is on the verge of death. It is a very highly damaging attack, targeted to a single enemy unit. Using this ability will tax your mercenary's action power both on the round in which it is used, and on the following round. It really is a last ditch sort of ability, but it deals out significant damage.
    Cheap Fifa Coins

    buy fifa coins

    ReplyDelete