Welcome to my blog where I share what is on my mind at the moment! Hope you enjoy reading!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Are you excited for 2010?!!!

"Believe it or not, it is already half way through the school year, before you know it, a new year is coming. Please welcome 2010! With so many things happened through out the past year, I have put several pictures together to make two collages, showing times when I was still a total 'newbie' to a very knowledgeable grandmaster. (Nice word eh? lol, I am just kidding) It was a fun year, hanging out with my friends, getting subscription for wizard101, experiencing new worlds and all of that couldn't have been accomplish without the help and support of my family and friends. Thank you all.





What do you think of my collages? See if you can find how many times I am in those two collages. For a bigger image, visit my album. Hint: I am more than one wizard >.<

What I have to say next is wizard101 central. It has definitely changed a lot since the day I joined the forum, all the way back in March. New guides are constantly being added. New members are always joining. New features such as blogs are added to make the forum all the more fun. However, what always stay the same is the help of our great members. Everyone is a part of a big puzzle, and every piece counts."

This is my very first blog, and I am hoping you are enjoying it so far. I will post probably once a week or more if I find anything interesting to blog about. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and comments.

HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment