Welcome to my blog where I share what is on my mind at the moment! Hope you enjoy reading!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's the end of march? O.o

Sometimes it's really hard to believe something. This is probably one of those moments. I am still trying to take it all in that it is the end of March already. It has been three months since I last "blog."

And true to my last blog entry, I have been EXTREMELY busy. I actually got promoted on Central and I'm now a moderator. Which also means I have to moderate the forums. I personally dont mind but it's a lot of repsonsibility and it does require time.

Secondly, I have been paying much more attention to school, aka less procrastinating. Well, I wouldnt say less because the only class I actually procrastinate in is A.P. euro and I have a B.... but that's because I am not too crazy about that class. A challenge is a challenge though and I shall accept it. I have to say I have been doing well. Especially on my latest DBQ - document based question. It was really great because I got the first requirement, I just only need to improve more. I have got one month to do so until my A.P euro exam. Ah, excited and nervous at the same time >.<

Thirdly, I couldnt help but trying to like the open air. Although the weather in Kansas hasn't been that friendly to us, it was raining and snowing earlier this week. I hopefully hope that spring is coming soon. Please. I want to jump more on the trampoline!

And last but not least, I would like to inform you guys, if anyone actually read this lol, that I lost my grandmaster life and along with several other characters. Due to certain circumstances, I no longer have the account, it makes me sad but hey, I have the summer to level up my character again. My sister and I are planning on questing together. I'm actually excited because I think my youngest sister and my cousin will also be joining us. If anything, I will be blogging again sometimes soon.

P.S. Go mount-giveaway :D
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/contests

2 comments:

  1. Yea, I dont really update my blog much either haha. Sad you lost your Life character...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ultimately, you will get the hang of the WoW game after gaining the experience and learning the techniques taught by the various leveling guides. You will later on discover that it will be faster to level two or more characters at a time than just leveling only one character.
    buy fifa 14 coins

    Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Coins

    ReplyDelete